Ok I typed up a blog for myspace and a blog for this on Word. Then when I went here to post it when I clicked to copy this one, it didn't copy and it posted the other one. My bad! Ok, now to what helped me through high school.
In high school I didn’t really have one teacher or one class that helped me out. I was in numerous activities so they pushed me to do my best in everything. The three main ones that I was in were: Band, FFA, and tennis. In band, I was drum major and the head clarinet. I made it to state two year for Solo and Ensemble and was active in every competition there was. In FFA, I showed goats every year, I was an officer for two years, and also competed in various activities. In tennis I was the head singles varsity player. While in these activities my teachers pushed me to my limits and showed me all my possibilities. In FFA, I went through many ups and downs with my goats, and I came to the conclusion that I wanted to help everyone with their animals, because I would never want someone to go through what I went through on my own. The details aren’t really appropriate for this, and if you really want to know I will tell you. But anyways, being in FFA and raising goats made me realize what I really wanted to do with my life.
Again, sorry I posted the wrong blog on here!!
Monday, September 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi! that's cool with the goats...I didn't know you did that...is that really common in a small town like McGregor?
Post a Comment