
The picture I put on here is of a girl who looks like she could relate to Clara. When you look into her eyes it looks like she has lost someone important to her or that she is scared.
The picture I chose in the library is Clara. It is of a lady dressed in a long sleeve blouse and a striped shirt down to her ankels. She is wearing an old cowboy hat and a beautiful necklace and matching earrings. I would think her husband gave her the jewerly. Clara is outside a two-story house with a little white picket fence around the house. There is a huge hill, or Texas Mountain, behind the house about a mile back. There are two chemneys on the roof of the house and rocking chairs out front on the porch. The porch is wrapped around the house and there are many windows open. I would say this picture was from around the 1800's before they had any kind of air-cooling system. The weather is very windy, and when you look at the sky it looks like there is a huge storm on its way. The sky is very dark. The is standing outside the fence away from the house and she looks very sad. Clara looks lonely and scared; like she just look someone or something very important to her. I think the weather is connected to her feelings because it is getting very dark and about to ran, while she is looking lost, confused, lonely, and like she is about the start crying. When you look at the picture next to 'Clara', it is titled Leaving Clara. There are some guys on horseback riding off into the hills. I think they are connected and either her husband or brothers are leaving home. So she is feeling lost and lonely. And she is worried they might not make it back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment